2) Permanent Total Disablement –If such an accident leads the Insured to Permanent total disability within 365 days from the date of an accident then the compensation will be paid as follows:-
|Types of PTD||% of Sum Insured|
|Loss of 2 Limbs (both hands or both feet or one hand and one foot)||100%|
|Loss of a Limb and an eye||100%|
|Complete and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes||100%|
|Complete and irrecoverable loss of speech & hearing of both ears||100%|
|Loss of a Limb||50%|
|Complete and irrecoverable loss of sight of an eye||50%|
3) Permanent Partial Disablement– Incase an Accident leads to Permanent partial Disablement i.e. Disablement is irrecoverable however it is partial then policy would pay the amount as per the table or as certified by the doctor :-
|Loss of:||% of Sum Insured|
|Each arm at the shoulder joint||70%|
|Each arm to a point above elbow joint||65%|
|Each arm below elbow joint||60%|
|Each hand at the wrist||55%|
|Each index finger||10%|
|Each other finger||5%|
|Each leg above centre of the femur||70%|
|Each leg up to a point below the femur||65%|
|Each leg to a point below the knee||50%|
|Each leg up to the centre of tibia||45%|
|Each foot at the ankle.||40%|
|Each big toe||5%|
|Each other toe||2%|
|Hearing in each ear||30%|
|Sense of smell||10%|
|Sense of taste||5%|
subject to the limit of sum insured
4) Temporary Total Disablement (TTD)– TTD cover has to be obtained in addition to the PA sum insured depending on your income eligibility form Rs.5,00,000 to Rs.15,00,000/-. This benefit is applicable when a person due to an accident cannot do / is prevented to do his daily work pertaining to employment however this is just a temporary disablement & will get recovered within a short period in such scenario policy will pay weekly benefit (1% of TTD Sum Insured per week upto 100 weeks max). Housewives & Students are not eligible for this benefit.
5) Emergency Ambulance Charges – If it is necessary to immediately transfer the insured person to the hospital policy will in addition pay the actual expenses incurred while transferring or max Rs.2000.
6) Education Fund – If claim under AD & PTD is admitted then policy will in addition pay 10% of AD SI or Rs.20000 whatever is lower for 2 dependent children.
7) Family Transportation – If claim under AD & PTD is accepted then in addition policy will pay the actual expenses incurred/1% of AD SI/max 1 lac while transporting one immediate family member to the hospital where insured person is admitted following an accident, however the destination should be atleast 200km from the insured house.
8) Transportation of Mortal Remains – In addition to the claim settled in case of AD policy will also pay Actual expenses /2% of AD SI / max 10000 incurred while transporting the mortal remains (dead body) to the cremation or burial ground.
9) Accident Medical Expenses (In patient)– If the claim under AD,PTD,PPD or TTD is accepted then policy will in addition pay the medical expenses incurred by the Insured due to an accident up to Rs.1,00,000/-
Broken bones – A lump sum payment would be made as per scale provided in the policy, in the event of fracture of bone due to an accident.
|Sr. No.||Sum Insured||TTD / Week||Basic Premium||TTD Premium||Total Premium|
for Risk group I, including GST
- Self-inflicted injury, suicide or attempted suicide or abuse of intoxicants or hallucinogens including drugs and alcohol.
- Participation or involvement in naval, military or air-force operations, racing, diving, aviation, rock or mountain climbing, any breach of law with criminal intent.
- War or any act of war, act of foreign enemy, public defense, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped acts, chemical, radioactive or nuclear contamination.
- Pregnancy or childbirth or its complications, congenital internal & external diseases, HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases, Pre-existing conditions & their complications.
- Please refer to the Policy Wording for the complete list of exclusions.
For complete details refer to Actual policy wording